Warwar1 (wôr),USA pronunciation n., v., warred, war•ring, adj.
- a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation;
warfare, as by land, sea, or air.
- a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.
- a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.
- active hostility or contention;
contest: a war of words.
- aggressive business conflict, as through severe price cutting in the same industry or any other means of undermining competitors: a fare war among airlines; a trade war between nations.
- a struggle: a war for men's minds; a war against poverty.
- armed fighting, as a science, profession, activity, or art;
methods or principles of waging armed conflict: War is the soldier's business.
- a game for two or more persons, played with a 52-card pack evenly divided between the players, in which each player turns up one card at a time with the higher card taking the lower, and in which, when both turned up cards match, each player lays one card face down and turns up another, the player with the higher card of the second turn taking all the cards laid down.
- an occasion in this game when both turned up cards match.
- [Archaic.]a battle.
- to make or carry on war;
fight: to war with a neighboring nation.
- to carry on active hostility or contention: Throughout her life she warred with sin and corruption.
- to be in conflict or in a state of strong opposition: The temptation warred with his conscience.
- of, belonging to, used in, or due to war: war preparations; war hysteria.
Medalmed•al (med′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- a flat piece of metal, often a disk but sometimes a cross, star, or other form, usually bearing an inscription or design, issued to commemorate a person, action, or event, or given as a reward for bravery, merit, or the like: a gold medal for the best swimmer.
- a similar object bearing a religious image, as of a saint: a Saint Christopher's medal.
- to decorate or honor with a medal.
- to receive a medal, esp. in a sporting event: He medaled in three of four races.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about War Medal Cabinet (beautiful Medal Cabinet #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 570 x 855. It's file size is just 45 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Medal Cabinet.
For designing the Medal Cabinet the very first tips are to make small landscapes. This miniature garden signifies a green place which can be on the front of your home being a little region with numerous kinds of plants which might be able to explain a beautiful natural spot and beautiful. Then you can certainly additionally produce a city park without any less beautiful watch towards the area park, if you have been motivated from your area park.
Along with the tiny pool you can even produce sebuaha little fountain or perhaps a little fountain that's employed with pure aspects, such as the use of lumber like a water flushed or by the use of boulders, where the water will be found more plainly too.
Some beautiful plants you'll be able to choose like trees are colorful blossoms tiny, and grasses which will meet with the land spot in the park facing your house. The theory that both the War Medal Cabinet (beautiful Medal Cabinet #3) is actually a park that is not always natural. This means a home backyard model or design that will use additional tips, which makes a tiny share, that is not just a large amount of wear natural flowers, but and then optimize electrical power init and the big event of water.
Related Posts of War Medal Cabinet (beautiful Medal Cabinet #3)
- Armchair Chaise Lounge
- Mens King Size Duvet Covers
- 36 Fire Pit Cover
- Laminated Wood Flooring Cost
- Long String Of Mucus In Stool
- 2 Seater Sofa Argos
- Fishing Stool Backpack
- M And R Plumbing
- Blue And White Christmas Decor
- Happy Birthday Decoration
- Lattice Wine Rack
- Antique Fire Door
- Best Overnight Diaper For Tummy Sleepers
- Bench Top Drill Press
- Eden Garden Bench
- Comfort Suites Beaumont