THEthe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
CRIBScrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
TOURtour (tŏŏr),USA pronunciation n.
- a traveling around from place to place.
- a long journey including the visiting of a number of places in sequence, esp. with an organized group led by a guide.
- a brief trip through a place, as a building or a site, in order to view or inspect it: The visiting prime minister was given a tour of the chemical plant.
- a journey from town to town to fulfill engagements, as by a theatrical company or an entertainer: to go on tour; a European concert tour.
- a period of duty at one place or in one job.
- to travel from place to place.
- to travel from town to town fulfilling engagements.
- to travel through (a place).
- to send or take (a theatrical company, its production, etc.) from town to town.
- to guide (someone) on a tour: He toured us through the chateaus of the Loire Valley.
Hello peoples, this post is about THE CRIBS - RESIDENCY TOUR (exceptional Cribs Tour #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 833 x 441. This picture's file size is just 56 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Cribs Tour.
By adding designs intriguing inside it and strapped by setting a small rug, you are able to complete the design. This carpeting is going to be tied along with all of the goods in a view that is pleasant.
That Office Space Decorating Tips to Defeat Boredom in Work could perhaps be suggestions and input for your dream home's interior planning. Any office is just a spot where we spending some time doing our everyday work. There's also stating the office is a second home than dwellings.
Thus, it is very important to be capable of organize any office room nice and relaxed. Since to really have a relaxed THE CRIBS - RESIDENCY TOUR (exceptional Cribs Tour #3), we will experience for most people feel bored and drained, appreciate performing their daily workday.
Related Photos of THE CRIBS - RESIDENCY TOUR (exceptional Cribs Tour #3)
- Lilac Pillow Cases
- Jacuzzi Bathtub Manual
- Lamps Walmart Canada
- Craigslist Hampton Roads Garage Sales
- Mattress Reviews Consumer Reports
- Controllers Office
- Bainultra Tubs
- Ivory Fantasy Granite Countertops
- Lodge Style Area Rugs
- Hindenburg Interior
- Decorative River Pebbles
- Cabins In Ga
- Ceiling Stars Glow In The Dark
- How To Treat Bed Bug Bites On Human Skin
- Gutter And Roof Cleaning
- 19 Din Rail Rack Mount