Strike Force Finds Cash, Drugs, Cell Phones At OKC Halfway House ( Oklahoma Halfway House #3) Images Album
Forceforce (fôrs, fōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., forced, forc•ing.
- physical power or strength possessed by a living being: He used all his force in opening the window.
- strength or power exerted upon an object;
violence: to use force to open the window; to use force on a person.
intensity: a personality of great force.
- power to influence, affect, or control;
efficacious power: the force of circumstances; a force for law and order.
- unlawful violence threatened or committed against persons or property.
- persuasive power;
power to convince: They felt the force of his arguments.
- mental or moral strength: force of character.
- might, as of a ruler or realm;
strength for war.
- Often, forces. the military or fighting strength, esp. of a nation.
- any body of persons combined for joint action: a sales force.
- intensity or strength of effect: the force of her acting.
- an influence on a body or system, producing or tending to produce a change in movement or in shape or other effects.
- the intensity of such an influence. Symbol: F, f
- any influence or agency analogous to physical force: social forces.
- binding power, as of a contract.
- [Baseball.]See force play.
- [Billiards.]a stroke in which the cue ball is forcibly struck directly below the center in such a manner as to cause it to stop abruptly, bound back, or roll off to one side after hitting the object ball.
- in force:
- in operation;
effective: This ancient rule is no longer in force.
- in large numbers;
at full strength: They attacked in force.
- to compel, constrain, or oblige (oneself or someone) to do something: to force a suspect to confess.
- to drive or propel against resistance: He forced his way through the crowd. They forced air into his lungs.
- to bring about or effect by force.
- to bring about of necessity or as a necessary result: to force a smile.
- to put or impose (something or someone) forcibly on or upon a person: to force one's opinions on others.
- to compel by force;
overcome the resistance of: to force acceptance of something.
- to obtain or draw forth by or as if by force;
extort: to force a confession.
- to enter or take by force;
overpower: They forced the town after a long siege.
- to break open (a door, lock, etc.).
- to cause (plants, fruits, etc.) to grow or mature at an increased rate by artificial means.
- to press, urge, or exert (an animal, person, etc.) to violent effort or to the utmost.
- to use force upon.
- to rape.
- to cause (a base runner) to be put out by obliging the runner, as by a ground ball, to vacate a base and attempt to move to the next base in order to make room for another runner or the batter.
- to cause (a base runner or run) to score, as by walking a batter with the bases full (often fol. by in).
- to compel (a player) to trump by leading a suit of which the player has no cards.
- to compel a player to play (a particular card).
- to compel (a player) to play so as to make known the strength of the hand.
- to develop (a print or negative) for longer than usual in order to increase density or bring out details.
- to bring out underexposed parts of (a print or negative) by adding alkali to the developer.
- [Archaic.]to give force to;
- to make one's way by force.
Findsfind (fīnd),USA pronunciation v., found, find•ing, n.
- to come upon by chance;
meet with: He found a nickel in the street.
- to locate, attain, or obtain by search or effort: to find an apartment; to find happiness.
- to locate or recover (something lost or misplaced): I can't find my blue socks.
- to discover or perceive after consideration: to find something to be true.
- to gain or regain the use of: His anger finally helped him find his tongue.
- to ascertain by study or calculation: to find the sum of several numbers.
- to feel or perceive: He finds it so.
- to become aware of, or discover (oneself ), as being in a condition or location: After a long illness, he found himself well again. She woke to find herself at home.
- to discover: Columbus found America in 1492.
- to determine after judicial inquiry: to find a person guilty.
- to pronounce as an official act (an indictment, verdict, or judgment).
- to provide or furnish: Bring blankets and we'll find the rest of the equipment for the trip.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of farm animals) to give birth to: The brown cow found a calf yesterday.
- to determine an issue after judicial inquiry: The jury found for the plaintiff.
- [Hunting Brit.]to come upon game.
- find fault. See fault (def. 12).
- find oneself, to discover where one's real interests or talents lie, and follow them: After trying many occupations, he finally found himself and became an account executive.
- find out:
- to discover or confirm the truth of (something).
- to detect or expose, as a crime or offense.
- to uncover the true nature, identity, or intentions of (someone): They found him out before he could launch the rebellion.
- an act of finding or discovering.
- something found;
a discovery, esp. a valuable or gratifying one: Our cook was a find.
- [Hunting.]a discovery of game, esp. foxes.
Cellcell1 (sel),USA pronunciation n.
- a small room, as in a convent or prison.
- any of various small compartments or bounded areas forming part of a whole.
- a small group acting as a unit within a larger organization: a local cell of the Communist party.
- [Biol.]a usually microscopic structure containing nuclear and cytoplasmic material enclosed by a semipermeable membrane and, in plants, a cell wall;
the basic structural unit of all organisms.
- [Entomol.]one of the areas into which the wing of an insect is divided by the veins.
- Also called battery, electric cell, galvanic cell, voltaic cell. a device that generates electrical energy from chemical energy, usually consisting of two different conducting substances placed in an electrolyte. Cf. dry cell.
- See solar cell.
- Also called electrolytic cell. [Physical Chem.]a device for producing electrolysis, consisting essentially of the electrolyte, its container, and the electrodes.
- [Aeron.]the gas container of a balloon.
- [Eccles.]a monastery or nunnery, usually small, dependent on a larger religious house.
- See under cellular phone.
- to live in a cell: The two prisoners had celled together for three years.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Halfwayhalf•way (haf′wā′, häf′-),USA pronunciation adv.
- to half the distance;
to midpoint: The rope reaches only halfway.
just about: He halfway surrendered to their demands.
- meet halfway, to compromise with;
give in partially to: They didn't comply with all our demands, but met us halfway on the more important points.
- midway, as between two places or points.
- going to or covering only half or part of the full extent: halfway measures.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Hello guys, this picture is about Strike Force Finds Cash, Drugs, Cell Phones At OKC Halfway House ( Oklahoma Halfway House #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 897 x 503. It's file size is just 72 KB. Wether You desired to download This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Oklahoma Halfway House.
On choosing a garden bench ready-made tips. Moreover, for all those of you who want to obtain a playground counter, try to find rates to accommodate the budget you have and requirements. In determining the purchase price can be a consideration how the garden table you use, along with the budget, it must be mentioned. Modify how big the table and chair styles with the dimension and design of your garden.
As it is today, selecting a Oklahoma Halfway House is becoming a crucial part of the design of the playground. Along with operating being a chair, this may be the idea of the playground when of view not used. Numerous designs of lawn mattresses are often found on the market. Nevertheless mix and simple design with all the park's choice is the best selection.
Selecting furniture for outdoor tough, not merely any Strike Force Finds Cash, Drugs, Cell Phones At OKC Halfway House ( Oklahoma Halfway House #3) could be added to the terrace or backyard. Within a short time the seat is going to be quickly damaged by the weather, if any. Lawn bedrooms are used usually made from wood, bamboo, steel, a plastic. This kind of material is very tough to ascertain whether or not when it comes to maintenance. For instance made-of metal and lumber, should not be exposed to sunlight or water directly. Since the material is simply destroyed. Chairs are made of metal wherever possible, presented the character of easily corroded then your painting has to be done every selected time period avoided.
Similar Designs on Strike Force Finds Cash, Drugs, Cell Phones At OKC Halfway House ( Oklahoma Halfway House #3)
- Monogrammed Decorative Pillows
- Bed And Breakfast North Fork Long Island
- Diy Garden Sheds
- Cool Backyard Fire Pits
- Mossy Oak Break Up Curtains
- 2 Bedroom Flat Edinburgh Rent
- Comfort Taxi App
- Numbness In Lower Abdomen After C Section
- Ceiling Cooker Extractor Fan
- Comfortable Ballroom Dancing Shoes
- Cabin Rentals Table Rock Lake
- Mattress Accessories
- Best Wall To Wall Carpet For Bedroom
- Hi Gear Anywhere Chair
- Cloth Ottoman Coffee Table
- Door County Fish Creek