Medalmed•al (med′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- a flat piece of metal, often a disk but sometimes a cross, star, or other form, usually bearing an inscription or design, issued to commemorate a person, action, or event, or given as a reward for bravery, merit, or the like: a gold medal for the best swimmer.
- a similar object bearing a religious image, as of a saint: a Saint Christopher's medal.
- to decorate or honor with a medal.
- to receive a medal, esp. in a sporting event: He medaled in three of four races.
Displaydis•play (di splā′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to show or exhibit;
make visible: to display a sign.
- to reveal;
betray: to display fear.
- to unfold;
spread out: to display a sail.
- to show ostentatiously;
- to give special prominence to (words, captions, etc.) by choice, size, and arrangement of type.
- to output (data) on a CRT or other screen.
- (of animals) to engage in a stereotyped behavior that conveys information to individuals of the same or another species.
- an act or instance of displaying;
exhibition: a display of courage.
- an ostentatious show: a vulgar display of wealth.
- the giving of prominence to particular words, sentences, etc., by the choice, size, and arrangement of types and position, as in an advertisement, headline, or news story.
- printed matter thus displayed.
- an arrangement, as of merchandise, art objects, or flowers, designed to please the eye, attract buyers, etc.
- the visual representation of the output of an electronic device, as the screen of a cathode ray tube.
- a pattern of behavior, as posturing, calling, or exposing a color patch, that conveys information to individuals of the same or another species: a threat display.
- an instance of such behavior.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Marathon Medal Display Case ( Medal Cabinet Design #8). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 765 x 574. It's file size is just 77 KB. If You ought to save This blog post to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Medal Cabinet.
Among the most important factors within the Marathon Medal Display Case ( Medal Cabinet Design #8) the present day kitchen is set illumination lamps that were suitable up. Its functionality, in addition to helping the light, the light may also enhance the sophisticated look of your kitchen. Lamps are perfect for the current home is not faint and mild to reasonable light, but additionally do not help it become too bright, because it could make spectacular.
In the contemporary home needs to have two ideas of lighting lighting concentrated lighting and complete. Thorough class light to illuminate the whole room inside modern home, whilst for illumination a to greatly help, the light smooth the experience of cooking favorites.
Usually the addition of attractive lights also can enhance the allure of contemporary home design, as well as utilising the sort downlight. Using a contemporary kitchen at home, you just change the sort of light design for that. Minimalist modern modern home design was, intended by popular in this state. Consequently, the lights applied are easy styles with small light or light contemporary design that is contemporary.
Similar Images of Marathon Medal Display Case ( Medal Cabinet Design #8)
- Curved Leather Couch
- Oshino Lamps
- Mat Medium
- Lunch Table
- Best Sports Wardrobe Malfunctions
- How To Clean Stained Concrete Floors
- Next Breakfast Bar Stools
- Family Guy Chair
- Kitchen Replacement Cupboard Doors
- Magnetic Drawer Locks Baby
- Bathtub Reglazing Reviews
- Ir Spectrum Table
- Internal Revenue Code Section 6501
- Outdoor Lights For Rv Awning
- Are You Supposed To Shower Everyday
- Closet Space Show Clothes