Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Dutydu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Heavy Duty Office Chairs (ordinary Leather Computer Chairs Pictures #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 654 x 1024. It's file size is only 75 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Leather Computer Chairs.
Garden is really an enjoyable exercise to relax. Howto select Leather Computer Chairs turned among the essential facets of garden. Additionally, presently there are several sorts and hues of box offered producing the choice approach may be more interesting and complicated. Therefore, before selecting a container that is fitting for a selection of plants inside your home, make sure that you have seen the next recommendations.
More than only a place pan, to plant may also offer as decoration. Selection of the pot that is appropriate will boost the splendor of your property. Alternatively, in the event the measurement of the pot you choose is too large, a great deal of nutrients that will not be attained from the sources, so there will in fact take useless.
Additional crops that one may pick are Sansevieria. you should pick a diverse box due to the dimension that's larger Sansevieria, although treatment is comparable to a cactus. Whatever box you decide on, make an effort to ensure that it's a drainage gap at the end. Pot putting areas become humid and colorless, triggering the onset of root decay can be led by stagnant water in a container. When possible, please also select Leather Computer Chairs that have feet for smooth drainage.
It can actually make the sources to rot because the pot's base can clog and soaked. Additionally, note furthermore the location you will utilize to place the pot. To be able to save place you can test to employ a hanging pan if that's not likely to be constrained.
You're the type of who are generally occupied and rarely spend some time at home? Don't make it as an obstacle to own crops at home. But, obviously, since it is important when it comes to selecting a Heavy Duty Office Chairs (ordinary Leather Computer Chairs Pictures #5) you've to purchase the best seed. Should you be the type of who very active, greater utilization of hawaiian plants for preservation is not too difficult.
Which means you don't need too much focus on it, cactus, like, merely requires a minor water in their attention. To help you choose a small pot anyway usually, cacti can be purchased in tiny sizes. Pick a shade pan that suits the overall style theme of one's household.
Relevant Ideas of Heavy Duty Office Chairs (ordinary Leather Computer Chairs Pictures #5)
- Flooring Roseville Ca
- Built To Order Cabinets
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Perfume
- Dubuque Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- Cost Of Adding An Ensuite Bathroom
- Hammered Stainless Sink
- Chinese Kitchen Concord Ca
- Century Furniture Bar Stools
- Are Ceiling Cracks Serious
- Drum Closet
- Antique Cast Iron Kitchen Sink With Drainboard
- How Long Does Ceiling Paint Take To Dry
- Apa Format Table Of Contents
- Best Rib Rack
- Kmart Bookcases
- Hoooked Zpagetti Rug Pattern