KelvinKel•vin (kel′vin),USA pronunciation n.
- William Thomson, 1st Baron, 1824–1907, English physicist and mathematician.
- (l.c.) the base SI unit of temperature, defined to be &fracnumer;1&fracdenom;
of the triple point of water. Abbr.: K
Also, Kel•win (kel′win).USA pronunciation a male given name.
- [Thermodynam.]noting or pertaining to an absolute scale of temperature(Kel′vin scale′) in which the degree intervals are equal to those of the Celsius scale and in which the triple point of water has the value 273.16 Kelvin. Cf. absolute temperature scale, Celsius (def. 2).
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Temperaturetem•per•a•ture (tem′pər ə chər, -chŏŏr′, -prə-, -pər chər, -chŏŏr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a measure of the warmth or coldness of an object or substance with reference to some standard value. The temperature of two systems is the same when the systems are in thermal equilibrium.
- [Physiol., Pathol.]
- the degree of heat in a living body, normally about 98.6°F (37°C) in humans.
- the excess of this above the normal.
- [Obs.]mildness, as of the weather.
Scalescale1 (skāl),USA pronunciation n., v., scaled, scal•ing.
- one of the thin, flat, horny plates forming the covering of certain animals, as snakes, lizards, and pangolins.
- one of the hard, bony or dentinal plates, either flat or denticulate, forming the covering of certain other animals, as fishes.
- any thin, platelike piece, lamina, or flake that peels off from a surface, as from the skin.
- Also called bud scale. a rudimentary body, usually a specialized leaf and often covered with hair, wax, or resin, enclosing an immature leaf bud.
- a thin, scarious or membranous part of a plant, as a bract of a catkin.
- See scale insect.
- a coating or incrustation, as on the inside of a boiler, formed by the precipitation of salts from the water.
- Often, scales. [Metall.]
- an oxide, esp. an iron oxide, occurring in a scaly form on the surface of metal brought to a high temperature.
- Also called mill scale. such scale formed on iron or steel during hot-rolling.
- a cause of blindness or ignorance, as regarding the true nature of a person, situation, etc.: You're infatuated with her now, but the scales will soon fall from your eyes.
- [Bible.]an unspecified affliction that caused Paul to become temporarily blind. Acts 9:18.
- to remove the scales or scale from: to scale a fish.
- to remove in scales or thin layers.
- to cover with an incrustation or scale.
- to skip, as a stone over water.
- [Dentistry.]to remove (calculus) from the teeth with instruments.
- to come off in scales.
- to shed scales.
- to become coated with scale, as the inside of a boiler.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Figure 2: Kelvin Color Temperature Scale . ( Kelvin Light Scale #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1216 x 579. This image's file size is only 49 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Kelvin Light Scale.
Several idea of home. Particularly for young households who live-in downtown surroundings, the modern strategy not just make your kitchen look desirable but additionally makes cooking easier food. Concept kitchen's primary visits is furnished cooking course. When the standard home cannot be separated from the furnace, the present day style is quite much connected with high tech furnishings. Several we imply, and others, gas stove, freezer, oven, mixer dispensers, machines, and so forth.
Constructing all this equipment can be arranged so that it generates the environment of the cooking task that-much more fulfilling. Next is just a distinct part of the kitchen clean and filthy kitchen. Bedroom hygiene stays the top though it is named a dirty home. The word disgusting arise since in this portion can be a food processing washing furniture at the same time ready. And so the room is more likely to fall apart.
Rather, a speech is served as by Figure 2: Kelvin Color Temperature Scale . ( Kelvin Light Scale #5). All food prepared accumulated here first, and after that brought to the table. Home clean can be widely used to prepare simple meals, bake bakery, for example eggs, boil the noodles, and juicing. Solutions once the room is also termed the pantry is created to the diningroom.
More Images on Figure 2: Kelvin Color Temperature Scale . ( Kelvin Light Scale #5)
- I See The Light
- Ming House
- Luna Chair
- Best Prices On Futons
- Convert Shower To Tub
- Allsteel Desk
- Kitchen Tune Up
- Century Bar Stools
- Bernhardt Bedroom Furniture
- Bed Bug Resistant Mattress Cover
- Ikea Closet Light
- Halloween Cupcake Decorations Uk
- Dyson Dc 40 Multi Floor
- Nordstrkm Rack
- Farmhouse Kitchen Table And Bench
- Niobrara Cabins