Feltfelt1 (felt),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of feel.
felt2 (felt),USA pronunciation n.
- a nonwoven fabric of wool, fur, or hair, matted together by heat, moisture, and great pressure.
- any article made of this material, as a hat.
- any matted fabric or material, as a mat of asbestos fibers, rags, or old paper, used for insulation and in construction.
- pertaining to or made of felt.
- to make into felt;
mat or press together.
- to cover with or as with felt.
- to become matted together.
Candlecan•dle (kan′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a long, usually slender piece of tallow or wax with an embedded wick that is burned to give light.
- something resembling a candle in appearance or use.
- (formerly) candela.
- Also called international candle. a unit of luminous intensity, defined as a fraction of the luminous intensity of a group of 45 carbon-filament lamps: used from 1909 to 1948 as the international standard.
- a unit of luminous intensity, equal to the luminous intensity of a wax candle of standard specifications: used prior to 1909 as the international standard. Abbr.: c., c
- burn the candle at both ends. See burn (def. 43).
- hold a candle to, to compare favorably with (usually used in the negative): She's smart, but she can't hold a candle to her sister.
- worth the candle, worth the trouble or effort involved (usually used in the negative): Trying to win them over to your viewpoint is not worth the candle.
- to examine (eggs) for freshness, fertility, etc., by holding them up to a bright light.
- to hold (a bottle of wine) in front of a lighted candle while decanting so as to detect sediment and prevent its being poured off with the wine.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Patternspat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Primitiveprim•i•tive (prim′i tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- being the first or earliest of the kind or in existence, esp. in an early age of the world: primitive forms of life.
- early in the history of the world or of humankind.
- characteristic of early ages or of an early state of human development: primitive toolmaking.
- [Anthropol.]of or pertaining to a preliterate or tribal people having cultural or physical similarities with their early ancestors: no longer in technical use.
- unaffected or little affected by civilizing influences;
savage: primitive passions.
- being in its earliest period;
early: the primitive phase of the history of a town.
- old-fashioned: primitive ideas and habits.
unsophisticated: a primitive farm implement.
unrefined: primitive living conditions.
- of or pertaining to a form from which a word or other linguistic form is derived;
original or radical.
- of or pertaining to a protolanguage.
- of or pertaining to a linguistic prime.
- primary, as distinguished from secondary.
- noting species, varieties, etc., only slightly evolved from early antecedent types.
- of early formation and temporary, as a part that subsequently disappears.
- someone or something primitive.
- an artist of a preliterate culture.
- a naive or unschooled artist.
- an artist belonging to the early stage in the development of a style.
- a work of art by a primitive artist.
- a geometric or algebraic form or expression from which another is derived.
- a function of which the derivative is a given function.
- the form from which a given word or other linguistic form has been derived, by either morphological or historical processes, as take in undertake.
prim′i•tive•ness, prim′i•tiv′i•ty, n.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Felt Candle Mat Patterns Free #2 Primitive Penny Rug \. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 677 x 508. It's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Felt Candle Mat Patterns Free.
Could you pick along with color variety, you should also look closely at other things including the shape and size of the mattress. Picking a bed of white on white room would have to be adjusted for the dimension of the room. Choice of these bedrooms to be really exact so your space white does not appear crowded or complete since it's possible to choose the mattress.
If you should be currently buying mattress for you personally as well as your spouse obviously select the mattress size will do for 2 individuals. But do not be too large together with it will take much house. For your associate and you you select enough calculate the only mattress.
Also bed's most recent models today many are good-and may be used for anything else. Beneath the sleep where the portion will be used as being closet or a clothes dresser. The bedrooms have contemporary white color was selected as it is good and prior to the thought of white color.
But if you're looking for a Felt Candle Mat Patterns Free for your child or on your own (without a companion) it is better should you select a mini-bed (simple bad). The space room won't feel crowded, in so doing. This bed that was mini is correctly employed for kids or youngsters.
Relevant Designs of Felt Candle Mat Patterns Free #2 Primitive Penny Rug \
- Llanelli Holiday Cottages
- 2 Post Lift Low Ceiling
- Ih Planter Plates
- Freestanding Bathroom Furniture
- Bed With Drawers King
- Cabot Corner Desk
- Hidden Shelf Supports
- How To Make Bed Slats Stronger
- Daylight Come And I Wanna Go Home
- Comedy Barn Laughing Man
- Hard Baby Stool
- 2018 California Tax Table
- Leather Armchairs Vintage
- Bathroom Vanity Countertops With Sink
- Baby Crib That Converts To Toddler Bed
- Home Made Blinds