the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hospitalhos•pi•tal (hos′pi tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution in which sick or injured persons are given medical or surgical treatment.
- a similar establishment for the care of animals.
- a repair shop for specific portable objects: violin hospital; doll hospital.
- an institution supported by charity or taxes for the care of the needy, as an orphanage or old people's home.
Bagbag (bag),USA pronunciation n., v., bagged, bag•ging, interj.
- a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth;
- something resembling or suggesting such a receptacle.
- a suitcase or other portable container for carrying articles, as in traveling.
- a purse or moneybag.
- the amount or quantity a bag can hold.
- any of various measures of capacity.
- a sac, as in an animal body.
- an udder.
- a small glassine or cellophane envelope containing a narcotic drug or a mixture of narcotics.
- something hanging in a loose, pouchlike manner, as skin or cloth;
a baggy part: He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep.
- [Baseball.]base1 (def. 8b).
- [Hunting.]the amount of game taken, esp. by one hunter in one hunting trip or over a specified period.
- a person's avocation, hobby, major interest, or obsession: Jazz isn't my bag.
- a person's mood or frame of mind: The boss is in a mean bag today.
- an environment, condition, or situation.
many (usually fol. by of ): bags of time; bags of money.
- bag and baggage:
- with all one's personal property: When they went to collect the rent, they found he had left, bag and baggage.
- completely, totally: The equipment had disappeared, bag and baggage, without even the slightest trace.
- bag of bones, an emaciated person or animal.
- bag of tricks, a supply of expedient resources;
stratagems: Maybe they will finally be honest with us, once they've run through their bag of tricks.
- hold the bag, [Informal.]to be forced to bear the entire blame, responsibility, or loss that was to have been shared: His accomplices flew to South America on news of the theft and left him holding the bag.
- in the bag, virtually certain;
definite: Her promotion is in the bag. The sale of the house is in the bag.
- old bag,an unattractive, often slatternly woman: a gossipy old bag.
- to swell or bulge: A stiff breeze made the sails bag out.
- to hang loosely like an empty bag: His socks bagged at the ankles.
- to pack groceries or other items into a bag.
- to cause to swell or bulge;
distend: The wind bagged the curtain.
- to put into a bag.
- to kill or catch, as in hunting: I bagged my first deer when I was a teenager.
- [Theat.]clew (def. 10a).
- to quit, abandon, or skip: I bagged my math class today. We'd better bag the deal. I was working too hard so I decided to bag it.
- bags! (used to lay first claim to something): Bags it! Bags, I go first!
Checklistcheck•list (chek′list′),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, check′ list′. a list of items, as names or tasks, for comparison, verification, or other checking purposes.
- to enter (an item) on a checklist.
- to enter items on a checklist.
check1 + list1]
Hello peoples, this picture is about C Section Hospital Bag Checklist #2 Microsoft Word - Document1. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 745 x 850. It's file size is just 102 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this post: C Section Hospital Bag Checklist.
We would want to discuss some advice on constitute vanity within your bedroom, before talking about C Section Hospital Bag Checklist. Be sure you pick a dressing-table with capability that is maximum. C Section Hospital Bag Checklist #2 Microsoft Word - Document1 may be used for you personally who want to modify the looks of your make-up space.
Feces may be the suitable decision to get a along with dressing table, as well as sensible as it could be bundled beneath the underneath the dresser, ottoman also provides the impression of light.
While in the feeling of C Section Hospital Bag Checklist that you simply have to be ready to accommodate all the needs for example scents, extras selection, before the 'features' tools makeup items. In-general, desks demand additional illumination. This is circumvented adding a little light at around the mirror or by by positioning a wall light about the right and remaining side mirror.
Related Galleries of C Section Hospital Bag Checklist #2 Microsoft Word - Document1
- Distressed Leather Couch
- Folding Poker Table Top
- Large Jute Rugs
- Internal Revenue Code Section 6501
- Kitchen Counter Bar
- Artisan Tv Cabinet
- Jamaica Cabins
- Comfort Shoe Store
- Mountain Cabin Rentals Nc
- Baby Boy Room Decorating Ideas
- Gear Desk Clock
- Kanga Room Systems Prices
- Ceiling Pitch
- Office Imdb
- How Much Is A Memory Foam Pillow
- Old Cabinet Door Projects