Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Ventvent1 (vent),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening, as in a wall, serving as an outlet for air, smoke, fumes, or the like.
- an opening at the earth's surface from which volcanic material, as lava, steam, or gas, is emitted.
- [Zool.]the anal or excretory opening of animals, esp. of those below mammals, as birds and reptiles.
- the small opening at the breech of a gun by which fire is communicated to the charge.
- a means of exit or escape;
an outlet, as from confinement.
release: to give vent to one's emotions.
- [Obs.]the act or fact of venting;
emission or discharge.
- to give free play or expression to (an emotion, passion, etc.): to vent rage.
- to give public utterance to: to vent one's opinions.
- to relieve by giving expression to something: He vented his disappointment by criticizing his successor.
- to release or discharge (liquid, smoke, etc.).
- to furnish or provide with a vent or vents.
- to be relieved of pressure or discharged by means of a vent.
- (of an otter or other animal) to rise to the surface of the water to breathe.
Intoin•to (in′to̅o̅; unstressed in′tŏŏ, -tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- to the inside of;
in toward: He walked into the room. The train chugged into the station.
- toward or in the direction of: going into town.
- to a point of contact with;
against: backed into a parked car.
- (used to indicate insertion or immersion in): plugged into the socket.
- (used to indicate entry, inclusion, or introduction in a place or condition): received into the church.
- to the state, condition, or form assumed or brought about: went into shock; lapsed into disrepair; translated into another language.
- to the occupation, action, possession, circumstance, or acceptance of: went into banking; coerced into complying.
- (used to indicate a continuing extent in time or space): lasted into the night; far into the distance.
- (used to indicate the number to be divided by another number): 2 into 20 equals 10.
- interested or absorbed in, esp. obsessively: She's into yoga and gardening.
- in debt to: I'm into him for ten dollars.
- pertaining to a function or map from one set to another set, the range of which is a proper subset of the second set, as the function f, from the set of all integers into the set of all perfect squares where f(x) = x2 for every integer.
Atticat•tic (at′ik),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a building, esp. of a house, directly under a roof;
- a room or rooms in an attic.
- a low story or decorative wall above an entablature or the main cornice of a building.
- the upper part of the tympanic cavity of the ear.
Howdy there, this picture is about Bath Vent Spills Into Attic (C) D Friedman (marvelous Bathroom Fan Vent Pipe #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 608 x 456. It's file size is just 44 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Bathroom Fan Vent Pipe.
The walls became a lag between the kitchen stand and units while in the kitchen, or generally called backsplash, has now become one of the critical aspects in the kitchen. Its profile not simply assists from splashes of acrylic but also capable of being attractive components that improve the look of the kitchen.
There are many finish supplies for surfaces and platforms. Sadly, not everything is properly employed for your kitchen. You need to be in choosing wall coverings plus a correct dining room table frugal. That is because of the high-intensity useful of the Bath Vent Spills Into Attic (C) D Friedman (marvelous Bathroom Fan Vent Pipe #1). Aside from the home can also be susceptible to water and spots. Note the next before deciding wall coverings as well as the dining table right.
Coating product must not merely damage- resilient but also immune to high humidity. This is because the films tend to be in contact with pointed items including water and knives. Natural or artificial content can be chosen by you. For supplies that are organic you are able to choose the form of stone that is as sturdy as pebble and stone. As for the present artificial solid surface and ceramics.
Related Posts of Bath Vent Spills Into Attic (C) D Friedman (marvelous Bathroom Fan Vent Pipe #1)
- Best Countertop Wine Refrigerator
- Dock Power Pedestals
- Composite Shutters Interior
- Flexsteel Bay Bridge Sofa Price
- How To Build Pillars For A Porch
- Dresser For Small Room
- Bathroom Open To Bedroom
- Blue Sky Media Desk
- Overhead Kitchen Lighting
- French Comfort Food
- Ocean Liner Sinking
- Dresser For Small Room
- Front Desk Clerk Job Duties
- Hanging Decoration For Birthday Party
- Corner L Shaped Computer Desk
- Cottages In Braemar