Jumpjump ( jump),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to spring clear of the ground or other support by a sudden muscular effort;
leap: to jump into the air; to jump out a window.
- to rise suddenly or quickly: He jumped from his seat when she entered.
- to move or jerk suddenly, as from surprise or shock: He jumped when the firecracker exploded.
- to obey quickly and energetically;
hustle: The waiter was told to jump when the captain signaled.
- to be full of activity;
bustle: The whole town is jumping with excitement.
- to start a campaign, program, military attack, etc.;
launch an activity, esp. of major proportions (usually fol. by off): The march jumped off early in the morning.
- [Checkers.]to move from one side of an opponent's piece to a vacant square on the opposite side, thus capturing the opponent's piece.
- to rise suddenly in amount, price, etc.: Costs jumped again thisquarter.
- to pass abruptly, ignoring intervening steps or deliberation: to jump to a conclusion.
- to change abruptly: The traffic light jumped from green to red.
- to move or change suddenly, haphazardly, aimlessly, or after a short period: He jumped from job to job.
- to pass or go aimlessly: He jumped from one thing to another without being able to concentrate on anything.
- to omit letters, numbers, etc.;
skip: This typewriter jumps and needs repairing.
- to parachute from an airplane.
- to take eagerly;
seize (often fol. by at): He jumped at the offer of a free trip.
- to enter into something with vigor (usually fol. by in or into): She jumped into the discussion right away.
- to advance rapidly from one level to another, esp. in rank;
pass through or skip intermediate stages in a forward or upward progression: He jumped from clerk to general manager in a year.
- [Motion Pictures.](of a shot or frame) to fail to line up properly with the preceding or following frames because of a mechanical fault in the camera or projector.
- [Bridge.]to make a jump bid: She jumped from three clubs to four spades.
- (of newspaper copy) to continue on a subsequent page, following intervening copy (opposed to turn).
- to leap or spring over: to jump a narrow stream.
- to cause to leap: She jumped the horse over the fence.
- to skip or pass over;
bypass: to jump the third grade in school.
- to elevate or advance, esp. in rank, by causing to skip or pass rapidly through intermediate stages: The boss jumped his son from mail clerk to plant manager.
- to move past or start before (a signal);
anticipate: One car jumped the red light and collided with a truck.
- to increase sharply: The store jumped its prices.
- to capture (an opponent's piece) by leaping over.
- to attack or pounce upon without warning, as from ambush: The thugs jumped him in a dark alley.
- [Bridge.]to raise (the bid) by more than necessary to reach the next bidding level, esp. as a signal to one's partner.
- to abscond from;
leave: The robbers jumped town.
- to flee or escape from.
- to seize or occupy illegally or forcibly (a mining claim or the like), as on the ground of some flaw in the holder's title.
- (of trains, trolleys, etc.) to spring off or leave (the track).
- to get on board (a train, bus, etc.) quickly or with little planning or preparation for the trip: He jumped a plane for Chicago.
- to continue (a story) from one page to another over intervening copy.
- to thicken (a bar or the like) by striking the end;
upset (often fol. by up).
- (vulgar). to engage in an act of coitus with.
- to connect (a dead battery) to a live battery by attaching booster cables between the respective terminals.
- jump aboard or on board, to join a group, activity, etc., esp. one that has been operating or functioning for some time: After some hesitation, he jumped aboard and contributed heavily to the campaign.
- jump all over someone, to reprimand;
criticize: You don't have to jump all over me just because I'm a little late.
- jump bail. See bail 1 (def. 5).
- jump down someone's throat. See throat (def. 10).
- jump in or into with both feet, to join or enter into exuberantly, eagerly, hastily, etc.
- jump on, to blame or rebuke;
reprimand: He'll jump on anyone who contradicts him.
- jump ship. See ship (def. 5).
- jump the gun. See gun 1 (def. 9).
- an act or instance of jumping;
- a space, obstacle, apparatus, or the like, cleared or to be cleared in a leap.
- a short or hurried journey.
- a descent by parachute from an airplane.
- a sudden rise in amount, price, etc.: a considerable jump in the stock market.
- a sudden upward or other movement of an inanimate object.
- an abrupt transition from one point or thing to another, with omission of what intervenes: The speaker made an unexplained jump in topic.
- a move or one of a series of moves: The gangster stayed one jump ahead of the police.
- any of several contests that feature a leap or jump. Cf. broad jump, high jump.
- [Motion Pictures.]a break in the continuity of action due to a failure to match the action of one frame with the following one of the same scene.
- a sudden start as from nervous excitement: He gave a jump when the firecracker went off.
- the act of taking an opponent's piece by leaping over it to an unoccupied square.
- the jumps, restlessness;
- Also called breakover. the part of a story continued on another page.
- the difference in limit values at a jump discontinuity of a given function.
- jump-start (def. 1).
- get or have the jump on, to get or have a head start or an initial advantage over: They got the jump on us in selling the item, but we finally caught up.
- on the jump, in a hurry;
running about: Lively youngsters keep their parents on the jump.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of swing.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of jazz;
played at a bright tempo.
Castlecas•tle (kas′əl, kä′səl),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a fortified, usually walled residence, as of a prince or noble in feudal times.
- the chief and strongest part of the fortifications of a medieval city.
- a strongly fortified, permanently garrisoned stronghold.
- a large and stately residence, esp. one, with high walls and towers, that imitates the form of a medieval castle.
- any place providing security and privacy: It may be small, but my home is my castle.
- the rook.
- to place or enclose in or as in a castle.
- to move (the king) in castling.
- to move the king two squares horizontally and bring the appropriate rook to the square the king has passed over.
- (of the king) to be moved in this manner.
Howdy there, this photo is about 5x Jump & Splash Castle (beautiful Jump House For Sale #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 981 x 695. It's file size is only 71 KB. If You want to save This attachment to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Jump House For Sale.
Applying style brilliance countries will mean delivering the inside. Enhance the log cabin or bungalow should not have a lot of difficulty following the nation utilising the brain and function treatment of the matter sits right beyond your screen. While the design enhance log hotel using nature as products, utilizing normal wood for furniture and that patio can match.
Plank , maple or birch may definitely enhance any space, especially pad or vacation cabin. You'll be able to leave it or employ wood spot will give you opinions of the state, to maintain the original look of timber. Whether you more uptodate look or decide on authenticity, lumber is probably the most effective decision when it's inviting log cabin.
You may decide to pass to your log-cabin or bungalow on the previous furniture in the residence. The furniture look fresh can be made by employing a pillowcase to get couch or a love-seat. On occasion decorate log lodge, furniture might be painted by you. 5x Jump & Splash Castle (beautiful Jump House For Sale #3) will also provide crisp to a look that is new.
Related Pictures of 5x Jump & Splash Castle (beautiful Jump House For Sale #3)
- Electric Floor Jack
- Decorative Patio Tiles
- Full Size Bed Rails With Hooks
- Garage Squat Rack
- How Many Floors Is The Tallest Building In The World
- Office Desk Organizer Sets
- Ceiling Fans Ottawa
- Ivory Fantasy Granite Countertops
- Bathroom Sink Soap Dispenser
- Homemade Quilt Frames Instructions
- Clearance Rugs Uk
- Acrylic Tub And Shower Enclosures
- Cottage Regina
- Engles Furniture
- Moonshine Patio
- Hitch Bicycle Racks